Hotel Credit Terms and conditions
- Hotel Credit is only available at time of booking and cannot be added to any preexisting booking.
- Hotel credit can only be used to purchase alcoholic/ non alcoholic drinks, snacks, bingo tickets, souvenirs, it cannot be used to purchase attraction tickets, newspapers or to used to pay for accommodation.
- Purchases are only able to be made for the number of persons accommodated in your bedroom i.e. 2 persons in the room = 2 drinks, 3 persons in the room = 3 drinks. It is a maximum of 1 drink per person at any one time.
- Your Hotel credit will be pre-loaded on to your bedroom keycard at check in, it is only to be used to make purchases for the persons accommodated in your room. You cannot make purchases for any other party staying in the hotel.
- Hotel credit funds will expire and be cleared by 10:30am the following day, no refunds will be given for any credit not used by this time
- Hotel credit is only available to make purchases for adults only. Any child purchases must be paid for separately using cash or debit/credit card.
- Hotel credit is not to be misused, if so, the management reserve the right to cancel/revoke your hotel credit with no refund given.
- Hotel credit can only be purchased directly with the hotel and is not available through any 3rd party.
We hope using our hotel credit package enhances your stay with us, please enjoy its benefits, but please do so responsibly.